Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Three People Who Made Me Who I Am Today


Delfin, my dad –
            He has always been a man of few words.  But when he speaks, you know that his few words are direct to the point and must be heeded.  His wisdom had made me become interested in his line of work – broadcasting.  For as long as I can remember, I always wanted to be like my father.  But although I did not get to be exactly like him (an engineer and radio station owner), his work ethic and focus have been deeply etched in my own persona.  He is a lot older now, but he still exudes the qualities I adored in him when I was growing up.

Cris, my husband –
            Through the almost 30 years that my husband and I have been together, I must say that he is the only person that knows me very well, sometimes too well.  Life lessons have been and still are being learned as we trek on this journey of our lives… together.

Jiggy, Joey & Jet – my sons, my life, my world.
            My sons are the most important people in my world.  In making any decision, especially life-changing ones, I have always taken their welfare as a priority.  What would benefit my sons would be the right decision.  Although they are all adults now, I still take on life’s challenges with their well-being at the forefront.

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Any important women in your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 30 years! congrats, you dont hear of such things often these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are blessed to have these men to take care of you and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very blessed to have such a wonderful husband, dad, and three sons. Congratulations on the almost 30 yers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your husband must have a incredible bond!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to hear of couples that have been together for many years. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that you and your family are so close. Your love for one another is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are lucky! You have good man around you. Congratulations for your 30 years of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you hate when they know you so well =P

    ReplyDelete